TRAGEDY!! Family of 8 die in their sleep from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!

This is truly a horrific story! A father and his 7 children died in their sleep, of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. The electric company cut off their heat, and Rodney Todd (The Father) bought a generator to supply heat for his children, the carbon monoxide from the generator killed them. As you know, Carbon Monoxide is colorless, odorless and tasteless gas, so the family had no idea that they were exposed to it. This is truly a tragic story, last year we told you how a young boy entered his mothers car to stay warm, but the exhaust pipe was covered in snow, the child ended up dying from carbon monoxide also. Please be aware of this gas, it is produced anytime you burn fuel!!!

(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply