By Nairaland Forum Hi All,
I am in a dilemma. I currently work somewhere and have been offered employment somewhere else. I have been thinking of the best way to resign from my current company for the following reasons
1. Have performed reasonable well and I’m celebrated.
2. The new company pay is better though an IT start up company
3. My current company in their employment letter I signed said I wouldn’t work for another IT firm 2 years after leaving them
4. My current company claims to be a praying one with the CEO coming on as a God fearing born again but has a vindictive personality and will definitely be sad and will show it in the next one month for my resignation to take effect.
5. My current company will likely seize my salary for this month.
How best can I go about this resignation. I should resign when work resumes on Wednesday.
Please advice’s will be appreciated… Read More
Source:: Nigerian Chatter