Timi Dakolo has signed a record deal with an international record label, Virgin EMI Records, a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.
The great news was announced by the ‘Great Nation’ singer via Instagram on the 4th of November, 2019 in a photo that shows Timi getting a welcome handshake from the Chairman of Virgin EMI Records, Ted Cockle, who according to Timi welcomed him officially into the label himself. Timi wrote;
This deal with EMI/Virgin/Universal was not just made possible and executed by industry boss, Efe Ogbeni, he also managed Timi’s new Christmas Album project.
According to internal sources, after EMI heard the Humberto Gatica and Frederic Gassita produced Christmas album which was recorded in Los Angeles, London and Budapest, they were blown away and very drawn to the project. This project is already bringing good tidings as Timi is now an artiste under the Virgin EMI Records and part of the Universal family.
Announcements about the Christmas album title and his first single will be announced very soon.
- Akon ft. Skales – Control
- Blaqbonez ft. Falz – Mr Boombastic
- Poptio Baron ft. Skales – Ebuka (Prod. Popito Baron)
- Krept & Konan ft. Wizkid – G Love (Official Video)
- Juls ft. Falz & Oxlade – Angelina (Official Video)
- Akon ft. Kizz Daniel – Take Your Place
- Davido – A Good Time (Album) | Pre-order
- Ceeboi ft. Skales – Super Woman (Remix)
- Bukwild – Oma (Prod. Akeem Da Beat)
- Ketchup – Skilahmatic (Pre-Order)
- Buju – Lenu (Prod. Steph)
- Blaqbonez – Mr Boombastic (Full EP Download)
- Ycee – Mo Salah (Prod. Buzzin Producer)
- Akon – Akonda (Full Album Download)
- Akon ft. Olamide – Scammers (Prod. Pheelz)
- Blaqbonez – Jesus Is Black (Letter To Kanye West) | Davolee Diss
- Idowest ft. Phyno – Owale (Prod. Vstix)
- Joeboy ft. Mayorkun – Don’t Call Me Back
- Naira Marley – Bad Influence (Prod. Rexxie)
- Peruzzi – Only One (Prod. Speroach Beatz)
- Zlatan ft. Burna Boy – Gbeku (Prod. Rexxie)
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix)
- Barry Jhay – Gang Gang Read More
Source:: Not Just Ok(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)