By Nairaland Forum Sen Ben Ayade will vacate the office of Governor in the next 1year ,10 months.
Despite his impressive performance in industrialization and expansion of Government to accomodate more unemployed youths and adults, his recent political moves has created so much blank lines behind his political history.
Can anyone truly Trust Ayade to Stand, Fight and Protect him when “push comes to shove”?
Can Ben, actually be Trusted to watch over anyone’s fragile political “back”?
Is Ben worth dieing for?
Let’s take a historical review of his digital political battles.
1) In the build up to the 2019 elections, Ben projected his best Friend Chris Agara to run for Senate from central senatorial district after hijacking the 2015 PDP congresses.
At the end,outsider Sandy Onor strolled to the ticket effortlessly. Chris wept, Ayade blamed Imoke and Wike.
2) In his second Term transition, the only member of the Ayade’s Team to win a primary to any National Assembly elections was his Speaker, Hon Gaul.
Having accepted automatic tickets for NASS members, Ayade couldn’t replace any NASS members, despite hijacking their ward and chapter structures.
Under Ayade’s watch his most loyal No 3 man lost the elections, Gaul was to fight gallantly to victory at the Tribunal and the court of Appeal, where he got a rerun.
Ayade lost the rerun despite having over 9000 votes aheadwith less than 12,000 votes at stake in the rerun.
Ayade Blamed Imoke.
3) Ben’s third political battle was the ward and chapter PDP congresses of 2019, As sitting Governor, Ben lost control in 15 out of the 18 local government chapters of the party to a few National Assembly members led by Sandy Onor .
Sandy pulled out one of the most outstanding political victory against a seating Governor by adopting Hon Jarigbe as his political field commander and used Jarigbe to deliver both the battle and the victory inside the Governors Senatorial District, while oversighting the whole project from the comfort of his Aso Villa apartment.
4) Ben, the sitting Governor haven failed to convince his party to reverse his delegate list went to court, from the high court, the court of Appeal and supreme, The Governor was given a cerebral judicial trouncing classically funded by Sandy and his “Paddy-man” Wike, another seating Governor in near by Rivers State.
Ayade blamed Wike.
5) Then came the demise of Sen Rose Oko, the Governors Senator. He nominated his former Senior legislative Aid to replace Sen Oko.
With the Support of the PDP, Imoke Read More
Source:: Nigerian Chatter(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)